An exclusive competition for Vamp Creative Studio event guests
Who doesn’t love a good competition?
As part of our very first event in the Vamp Creative Studio series, Vamp has an exciting competition brief for the guests attending the event on the night of Tuesday 8th August at Williams Sonoma Bondi Junction store.
All competition details are available for those who received the brief in the Vamp app. Below are the competition T&Cs for your reference.
Note: This competition is for Vamp Creative Studio event guests only.
If you missed out on the event this time, don’t worry, there’ll be plenty more to come. Keep an eye out on @vampbrands on Instagram to get a snapshot of the night. There will be some enlightening interviews with our guest speakers @thegirlswhoatetheworld and @arvinisstarvin published on this blog too!
1st prize: $100 Williams Sonoma gift voucher
Runners up prizes:
Vamp Creative Studio Competition – Game of Skill Prize – Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must have attended the Vamp Creative Studio event on 8th August 2017, be a member of the Vamp Collective and be following @vampbrands on Instagram. Entrants must post their competition entry via the Vamp App with @vampbrands @williamssonomaaus #vampcreativestudio included in the main caption and upload the High Resolution copy of the image by 11.59pm (SYD time) 13 August 2017 to be considered. The entrant may submit multiple entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. This is a competition only. Entrants will not be paid for their entries.
5. To enter, entrants must post a photo/video of their own creation on their Instagram channel that includes a Williams Sonoma product in in the image and the following mandatories in the main caption: @vampbrands @williamssonomaaus #vampcreativestudio.
6. The promoter (Visual Amplifiers) will judge the entries based on creative merit and will select 3 pieces of content based off creative skill to win 1 of 3 available prizes. We will announce the first, second and third prize winners on Instagram during the week commencing 14th August.
7. By entering the competition, all entrants, including the winner, will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
10. Once the winner has been confirmed by Visual Amplifiers, the prize is deemed non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
12. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Visual Amplifiers. The prize is valid from August 2017 – September 2017.
13. The Promoter is Visual Amplifiers Pty Ltd, Level 5, 15-17 Young Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
14. The information you are asked to provide to Visual Amplifiers is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Visual Amplifiers will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
15. All entries become the property of Visual Amplifiers. Visual Amplifiers may use the entrant’s names and competition entries for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
16. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
17. If Visual Amplifiers is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Visual Amplifiers has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Visual Amplifiers will award the prize to another valid entrant.
18. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
19. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.